You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Update SDK to latest version and integrate with changes.
|4 years ago|
|zcash-android-wallet-app||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|tag-release.sh||4 years ago|
⚠️ WARNING: This is an early preview under active development and anything may change at anytime!
In the spirit of transparency, we provide this as a window into what we are actively developing. This is an alpha build, not yet intended for 3rd party use. Please be advised of the following:
- 🛑 This code currently is not audited 🛑
- ❌ This is a public, active branch with no support
- ❌ The code does not have documentation that is reviewed and approved by our Documentation team
- ❌ The code does not have adequate unit tests, acceptance tests and stress tests
- ❌ The code does not have automated tests that use the officially supported CI system
- ❌ The code has not been subjected to thorough review by engineers at the Electric Coin Company
- ❌ This product does not run compatibly with the latest version of zcashd
- ❌ The product may be majorly broken in several ways
- ❌ The app only runs on testnet
- ❌ The app does not run on mainnet and cannot run on regtest
- ❌ We are actively changing the codebase and adding features where/when needed
- ❌ We do not undertake appropriate security coverage (threat models, review, response, etc.)
- ✔️ There is a product manager for this app
- ✔️ Electric Coin Company maintains the app as we discover bugs and do network upgrades/minor releases
- ✔️ Users can expect to get a response within a few weeks after submitting an issue
- ❌ The User Support team had not yet been briefed on the features provided to users and the functionality of the associated test-framework
- ❌ The code is unpolished
- ❌ The code is not documented
- ❌ The code is not yet published (to Bintray/Maven Central)
- ❌ Requires external lightwalletd server
🛑 Use of this code may lead to a loss of funds 🛑
Use of this code in its current form or with modifications may lead to loss of funds, loss of "expected" privacy, or denial of service for a large portion of users, or a bug which could leverage any of those kinds of attacks (especially a "0 day" where we suspect few people know about the vulnerability).
👀 At this time, this is for preview purposes only. 👀
Zcash Android Reference Wallet - Proof of Concept
Proof of concept for shielded-only Zcash wallet. Additional documentation will be added in a future milestone.