You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Entries are listed in reverse chronological order.
- Update the
reddsadependency to version 0.5.0.
- Refactor to use
reddsa(which is a generalization of this crate).
- Remove FROST code. Use The
reddsacrate directly if you need it.
- Remove unneeded
Fixed a bug where small-order verification keys (including the identity) were handled inconsistently: the
VerificationKeyparsing logic rejected them, but the identity
VerificationKeycould be produced from the zero
SigningKey. The behaviour is now to consistently accept all small-order verification keys, matching the RedDSA specification.
- Downstream users who currently rely on the inconsistent behaviour (for e.g. consensus compatibility, either explicitly wanting to reject small-order verification keys, or on the belief that this crate implemented the RedDSA specification) should continue to use previous versions of this crate, until they can either move the checks into their own code, or migrate their consensus rules to match the RedDSA specification.
rand_coreto 0.6, and
rand_chachato 0.3, together (#55)
- Migrate to
- Restrict the maximum number of FROST participants to 255 by using
- Initial support for FROST (Flexible Round-Optimized Schnorr Threshold) signatures.
batch::Item: Clone + Debugand add
batch::Item::verify_singlefor fallback verification when batch verification fails.
- Change terminology to "signing key" and "verification key" from "secret key" and "public key".
- Adds a batch verification implementation which can process both binding and spend authorization signatures in the same batch.
- Explicitly document the consensus checks performed by
impl TryFrom<PublicKeyBytes<T>> for PublicKey<T>.
- Add a test that small-order public keys are rejected.
html_root_urlto ensure cross-rendering docs works correctly (thanks @QuietMisdreavus).
- Initial release.